Looking for senior discounts at Corner Bakery?
Well, if you are an AARP member, you have access to 10% off! But there are some limitations:
- Carry-out discounts are available at “participating locations”, so you may want to call your nearby Corner Bakery café to inquire about the availability of discounts.
- Covid-19 has caused there to be limited in-person dining at many branches.
In addition to the above, some locations may provide discounts even to non-AARP senior visitors, but you’ll need to ask to find out more details.
Other than the senior discounts, you may make use of the Corner Bakery Rewards program. This program has 4 membership tiers, each providing its own set of benefits. You unlock the next tier by collecting points – each $1 spent is worth 5 Rewards points.
With the Corner Bakery Rewards Program, you get access to things like:
- Exclusive offers sent by email.
- $5 off for your first purchase after joining.
- Free Bakery Sweet on your birthday.
- $25 off the next purchase or a $10 Amazon gift code for every $500 in catering orders.
Interesting facts about Corner Bakery:
- In 2019, Corner Bakery was the third biggest bakery café chain by system wide sales in the US, with $348 million. On the number 2 spot was Einstein Bros. Bagels with $517 million, while the first was Panera Bread with $5.9 billion.
- Despite being the third in the US in 2019, Yahoo Life reported that Corner Bakery may file for bankruptcy due to overwhelming debt in September 2020. However, a month later, Corner Bakery was sold to Pandya Restaurant Growth Brands. Pandya Restaurant Growth Brands may have thus saved the company from financial challenges, meaning you can still get your favorite food at your local Corner Bakery! 🙂
*Photo by Clotee Pridgen Alloc… on Wikimedia Commons. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported. Resized and cropped from original.