Did you know that more than 1 in 10 people around the world suffer from lower back pain ?
The severity of lower back pain is further amplified by the increasing prevalence of the sedentary lifestyle across the world. At the same time, back pain makes it difficult to walk or exercise, creating a vicious cycle.
Lower back pain affects all age groups as well (though it’s more common among seniors), making it the most common disability worldwide.
The burden of lower back pain across the globe is likely to increase during the upcoming decades, especially in low- and middle-income countries that are seeing shifts to more indoor work and the aging of their populations.
If you also suffer from low back pain specifically– whether chronic or not – you should act fast. Lower back pain is unlikely to go away on its own, and it can become worse if left untreated.
One of your options is Doctor Steve Young’s Back Pain Breakthrough program.
Who Is Doctor Steve Young?
Back Pain Breakthrough is the brainchild of Dr. Steve Young and Amy Palmer.
Dr. Young was behind the methodology of the program, while Amy Palmer encouraged him to promote his back pain treatment online.
Amy Palmer – a former gymnast – developed chronic back pain in her 30s. According to her statements, excruciating back pain tortured her for years, with many treatments showing no results.
Eventually, Amy went to the hospital for an MRI. The MRI showed that Amy had a severe spinal disc herniation. According to Amy, the doctor said that the condition was so bad that her back may break, causing the disc to slice through the spinal nerve and perhaps paralyze Amy.
Amy and her husband decided to get a second opinion first before committing to surgery. This is when they came across Dr Steve Young – a biomechanics specialist that has worked with NFL, NBA, and MMA athletes.
Amy called Dr. Young and asked for an appointment. Although Dr. Young’s schedule was booked months ahead, he offered an early appointment due to Amy’s circumstances.
Dr. Young told Amy that one way of relieving lower back pain is dealing with the iliacus muscle – a muscle that connects the spine to the legs. The iliacus muscle may become tight due to prolonged sitting , causing pain in the lower back, lower abdomen, and groin, among other areas.
Dr. Young told Amy that certain stretches can help one release the tension in the iliacus muscle and thus treat associated back pain. Furthermore, Dr. Young said that doctors don’t tell patients about this small muscle because they are profiting from their pain, in the form of pharmaceutical kickbacks and the revenue they get from more complicated treatments and surgeries.
No matter what your philosophy on medical care, you will probably agree that it’s better to avoid surgery altogether and stick to simpler treatment methods when possible.
Dr. Young’s method is based on a number of very specific yet simple stretches and exercises to release back pain. The stretches are designed to take only 5 minutes a day and can be done anywhere.
The routine worked for Amy so wonderfully that she convinced him to make his program available online. That’s how Back Pain Breakthrough came into being.
What Do You Get With Back Pain Breakthrough?
Back Pain Breakthrough includes the following components:
- The 6-video Targeted Spinal Release guide.
- Targeted Spinal Release eBook with bonus strategies for pain relief.
- Accelerated Healing Techniques to help you customize your routine to the specific cause of your lower back pain.
The program is advertised to deliver results within 30 days, and it requires just 5 minutes of investment per day.
Know Your Foe – What Are The Causes Of Lower Back Pain?
We’d also like to briefly cover lower back pain to hopefully help you better understand it and treat it more effectively.
One of the reasons why lower back pain is such a formidable health condition is that it has a wide array of possible causes :
- Muscle or ligament strain. Sudden awkward movements or repeated heavy lifting may strain lower back muscles and ligaments.
- Bulging (herniated) or ruptured disc. The soft material inside spinal discs may bulge or rupture, pressing on the spinal nerve and causing pain (although some cases may not be accompanied by pain).
- Sciatica. This condition occurs when a bulged disc presses against the sciatic nerve, which is the nerve connecting your spine to the legs. If you have sciatica, you may have pain in the legs and feet.
- Spinal stenosis. With spinal stenosis, the spinal column gets narrow, putting pressure on your spinal cord and nerves.
- Spine and bone conditions. Conditions such as osteoporosis, arthritis, fibromyalgia, spondylitis, and spondylosis may also cause lower back pain.
Most lower back problems are caused by strain or muscle injury. These cases may be treated with exercise and stretches, which is exactly what Back Pain Breakthrough does to hopefully help you deal with your spine condition.
The Risk Factors Of Lower Back Pain
Some people are more likely to develop lower back pain than others. Among the most common risk factors are:
- Age. Back pain is more common starting age 30 to 40.
- Lack of exercise. Weak back and abdomen muscles may lead to back pain.
- Improper lifting. Too much lifting with poor form can lead to back pain as well, especially if you use your back instead of the legs in exercises like squats or deadlifts.
- Excess weight. Extra weight strains your back, possibly causing pain.
- Diseases. Bone diseases and cancer can contribute to lower back pain.
- Psychological conditions. People prone to anxiety and depression may have a greater risk of back pain.
- Smoking. Smoking may decrease blood flow to the spine, increase the risk of osteoporosis, and even increase the risk of hernias via coughing.
How Can Lower Back Pain Be Prevented?
For some individuals, it may too late for you to think about prevention by itself. However, the steps below may help not only with prevention but also with alleviating existing lower back pain.
Here’s what you should do:
- Exercise regularly. You should engage in regular low-impact aerobic activities that don’t load your back too much. Walking and swimming are great thanks to their low strain on the joints.
- Build muscle strength and flexibility. Focus on ab and core muscles – these will help you build a strong corset around your back.
- Lose weight. If you are overweight, make sure to lose weight to lower the stress on your back.
- Quit smoking. Smoking harms your lungs the most, but it may also help you prevent and treat lower back pain.
Back Pain Breakthrough could help you with at least the first two points – regular exercise and strength & flexibility. It may be a good starting point if you’ve neglected your back for years or if your back pain gets in the way of regular exercises – then, you may also add some cardio or even strength exercises if you want.
Is Back Pain Breakthrough By Dr. Steve Young A Scam Or Legit?
Back Pain Breakthrough is 100% legitimate. The product is offered through Clickbank, which is a well-respected online commerce provider based in Boise, Idaho.
Clickbank has long been considered a more wholesome alternative to Silicon Valley tech behemoths, and their platform helps individuals like Dr Young to offer their expertise to people around the world who can benefit from it.
Like all information products, Back Pain Breakthrough’s value is ultimately subjective, yet the fact that it is offered through Clickbank means that 1) it has been vetted, and 2) that the vast majority of customers are happy with it, as Clickbank does not tolerate astronomical return percentages, which are common on products of low quality.
This, coupled with the countless positive reviews of Back Pain Breakthrough, demonstrate its legitimacy.
Back Pain Breakthrough Review/Overview: Should You Give It A Try?
Considering all the individuals that have benefited from the program, it may be a very good investment.
Rather than spend thousands of dollars searching for expensive alternatives, you may want to give the program a shot first. It requires minimal financial investment, and you should be able to figure out whether it works for you within days.
In case you don’t see results, Back Pain Breakthrough is covered by a 60-day unconditional money-back guarantee.
One thing to keep in mind – if the program does help you, the relief can aid you in a full remake of your day to day life, fueling a greater ability to exercise, do yoga, and spend time outside. Many individuals start with Dr. Young’s stretches and then move on to going to the gym, stopping smoking, and even engaging in successful weight loss – once their back pain is no longer holding them back.
We also advise that you treat lower back pain seriously. It’s a vicious health condition that may have a variety of underlying causes and may be difficult to treat. Start acting today so that you don’t have to undergo surgery – in very severe cases, that is truly the only option available to you.
PS – You may also want to have a look at “Erase My Back Pain” by Emily Lark. This is a slightly different program, but it’s again aimed at relieving back pain.
“More than 1 in 10 worldwide suffer lower back pain”, Healio News, https://www.healio.com/news/primary-care/20180321/more-than-1-in-10-worldwide-suffer-lower-back-pain.
“The Many Faces of Iliacus Dysfunction”, Neuromuscular Therapy of Vermont, https://www.painreliefvermont.com/iliacus-dysfunction.
“Back pain: Symptoms & causes”, Mayo Clinic, https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/back-pain/symptoms-causes/syc-20369906.
“What You Should Know About Low Back Pain”, Healthline, https://www.healthline.com/health/low-back-pain-acute.