Is There A Wendy’s Senior Discount?
Wendy’s doesn’t mention any senior discount policy on its website. However, this doesn’t mean that you won’t get discounted prices in your local Wendy’s. In fact, there are anecdotal references online to Wendy’s senior discounts existing, so make sure to call your local Wendy’s to inquire about whether they offer any.
Here Are Some Other Ways To Save With Wendy’s!
Whether or not there is a senior discount at your local Wendy’s, the chain provides customers with a bunch of other ways to save – more below.
First up, have a look at the meal deals in Wendy’s menu on the website. At the moment of this guide’s writing, some of the available offers were:
- $5 Crispy Chicken Biggie Bag.
- Bacon Cheeseburger – 4 for $4 meal.
- Cheeseburger – 4 for $4 meal.
- Crispy Chicken Sandwich – 4 for $4.
Wendy’s member perks
Sign up for a Wendy’s account, and you’ll get access to a wide array of exclusive perks, such as:
- Free breakfast sandwich with a breakfast purchase.
- $3 off mobile order of $15 or more.
- Free Small Frosty-ccino with your purchase.
- $5 Dave’s Double Small Combo with mobile order.
- Free Pub Fries with mobile purchase.
Make sure to check out the terms of these deals – there may be certain eligibility criteria.
Aside from these, members can view exclusive orders on the Wendy’s website or in the mobile app. If you sign up for WendyMail, you’ll also be getting news about Wendy’s digital offers.
Upon joining Wendy’s loyalty program, you’ll start receiving points for every dollar spent – 10 points per dollar, to be exact. You may then use these points in the rewards store to get certain items for free.
You can start racking up points once you create a Wendy’s account. Points are earned when you place an order in the Wendy’s app or scan your QR code at an in-store counter, pickup window, or kiosk.
Interesting facts about Wendy’s:
- Wendy’s was named after its founder Dave Thomas’ daughter Melinda’s nickname. Thomas would later regret his choice, saying that it put a lot of pressure on his daughter.
- In 2012, Wendy’s debuted a new logo – for the first time in 29 years. Some people have noticed a “hidden message” in the logo – the word “mom” on Wendy’s ruffled collar. Wendy’s senior vice president of communications, Denny Lynch, told The Huffington Post that the “message” was unintentional.
- Wendy’s founder Dave Thomas didn’t finish high school. However, he decided to re-enroll at Coconut Creek High School at the age of 61 and earned his GED in 1993.
- In 2019, there were 6,788 Wendy’s locations worldwide. Of them, 6,431 were franchised and 357 were company-owned.
- Wendy’s was the third-largest burger chain in the United States in 2019 after McDonalds and Burger King.
Above: A Food Network video on the ‘secrets’ of Wendy’s hamburgers.