Readers aged 55 or more, rejoice – Perkins does offer special deals for seniors with its Fifty-Five Plus menu!
This menu is available at participating locations, and prices may vary depending on where you are, so you’ll have to ask at your local Perkins for details.
The Fifty-Five Plus menu offers all-day breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals. To give you an idea of what you get with Fifty-Five Plus, here’s what the breakfast menu includes:
- 55 Plus Buttermilk Pancakes with 3 buttermilk pancakes and two Applewood smoked bacon strips or two sausage links.
- 55 Plus Potato Pancakes with 3 potato pancakes combined with applesauce and 2 Applewood smoked bacon strips.
- 55 Plus French Toast with 3 slices of Vienna bread dipped in Perkins’ signature batter and served with 2 Applewood smoked bacon strips or two sausage links.
The lunch and dinner menu includes:
- 55 Plus Grilled Pork Chops with 2 pork chops served with Cajun, garlic seasonings, or teriyaki glazing.
- 55 Plus Tilapia Grille with 2 lake-grown tilapia fillets seasoned in Cajun or garlic.
- 55 Plus Country Fried Steak with lightly-breaded steak topped with country-style cream gravy.
Another way to save with Perkins is to become a member of MyPerkins. You get a 20% coupon for just joining, a special gift for birthday, and birthday gifts for children aged 12 and under (if you do add children).
Speaking of children, Perkins offers kid-friendly meals along with special perks, like birthday deals!
Interesting facts about Perkins Restaurant & Bakery:
- After the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, Perkins Restaurant & Bakery heavily invested in assisting franchisees with overcoming the crisis by deferring franchise renewal payments, extending new store development deadlines, and more.
- The owner of Perkins Restaurant & Bakery, Perkins & Marie Callender’s LLC, went bankrupt in August 2019. Despite the initial setbacks – including the closure of several locations – Perkins was soon acquired by Huddle House and seems to be now going strong. So if you see something about ‘Perkins bankruptcy’, don’t worry! You’ll still get to enjoy their wonderful food 🙂