Does Panera Bread Have A Senior Discount Policy?
No, Panera Bread doesn’t seem to have an official senior discount program. A quick search online yields some results suggesting it does, but our research could not verify this.
Still, as always, we recommend that you call your nearest Panera Bread restaurant for more details – terms may vary between locations. You probably won’t find any senior deals, but it doesn’t hurt to ask!
Are There Other Ways To Save With Panera Bread?
Luckily, Panera Bread offers other ways for saving, so the absence of a senior discount program won’t prevent you from saving money with this bakery chain.
Two ways to save with Panera Bread are listed below. Since deals come and go quickly, you should keep an eye on the Promo Codes, Discounts & Coupons webpage.
MyPanera is Panera Bread’s membership and reward program. Here are some of the perks you get when you become a member:
- Rewards like complimentary items or tastings of upcoming dishes. And interestingly, according to the MyRewards FAQ, Panera Bread customizes rewards based on what you buy often.
- Order saving to make purchases faster.
- Unlimited coffee with MyPanera+ Coffee. The first month is free – after that, you pay $8.99 a month. If you drink a lot of coffee at Panera Bread, this may be a brilliant way to save.
- Sneak peeks at upcoming local events or deals.
- A free pastry upon joining.
Promo codes & coupons
Active promo codes, coupons, and discounts can typically be found on the Promo Codes, Discounts & Coupons webpage. These can be applied when ordering online or through the Panera Bread app.
Interesting facts about Panera Bread:
- As of January 19, 2021, Panera Bread had 2,144 locations in 48 states and territories.
- Panera Bread was originally named St. Louis Bread.
- In 2010, Panera launched a few cafes with a pay-what-you-can model. At these locations, the meals had a suggested donation price. However, the model did not work for Panera financially, and the chain closed its last pay-what-you-can restaurant in early 2019.
- Panera used to be the largest provider of free Wi-Fi in the United States about a decade ago. In 2006 and 2007, every Panera offered free Wi-Fi, which was revolutionary at the time.
Finally, here’s a video on the Panera Bread story and how it came to be:
* Photo by JJbers on Wikimedia Commons. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic. Resized and cropped from original.