Is There A Hobby Lobby Senior Discount?
Unfortunately, there is no Hobby Lobby senior discount that we can find. There are no percent-off discounts, and there are no special senior discount days either. Though do note that some stores may offer senior discounts on an individual basis – you’ll have to check with your Hobby Lobby location for more info.
Other Ways To Save With Hobby Lobby
Hobby Lobby has other ways to save money – more below!
The first thing you should do in your hunt for discounts is visiting the savings web page on the Hobby Lobby website. All currently running promotions are typically featured there.
Some of the deals we saw on the savings web page in late April 2021 are:
- Deals from the weekly ads in various categories, like home décor, art supplies, or jewelry.
- Spring and summer deals.
- Clearance deals.
- Furniture deals.
Next, keep an eye out for the weekly ad. Updated every Saturday, the weekly ad provides a glimpse into current promotions.
To get an early heads-up on upcoming deals, also consider signing up with Hobby Lobby.
Look up coupons and promo codes online as well – these may help you knock a few cents off a product’s price.
Finally, Hobby Lobby also honors competitors’ pricing. The FAQ page goes into more detail (under Sales, product pricing, discounts & coupons):
Do you honor competitors’ ads?
We do honor competitors’ ads in-store if a specific price is listed and we stock the exact same item. However, we do not honor competitors’ “percent off” ads or coupons. We exclude all Holiday door buster ads, Cricut, Silhouette, Sizzix, Cuttlebug, Simplicity & McCall’s patterns, clearance, and closeout items from this policy. Sorry, competitors’ ads are not honored online.
Interesting facts about Hobby Lobby:
- Hobby Lobby used to offer a 40% off coupon. Instead, from February 28, 2021, the chain has focused on intensifying its efforts to discount thousands of items every day.
- Hobby Lobby has a long history of controversies. Among some notable examples are the boycott over a pro-Trump store display and the smuggling of thousands of rare artifacts from Iraq. In one of its articles, Business Insider lists the 15 biggest controversies in the chain’s history.
- Hobby Lobby founder David Green is of Christian upbringing, which significantly affects the views and policies of the company.
* Photo by Michael Rivera on Wikimedia Commons. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported. Resized and cropped from original.