Hate the clutter in your kitchen? Or maybe want to avoid having to switch between multiple utensils all the time while grilling?
The FlipFork grilling tool might be just for you!
Below, we’ll be having a look at the features, benefits, and use cases of the FlipFork. This is quite an interesting kitchen utensil, and there’s a multitude of ways it can help you!
What Can The FlipFork Grilling Tool Do For You?
The FlipFork 5-in-1 spatula includes the following kitchen utensils within its singular design:
- Spatula. At the heart of the FlipFork is the 3.8-inch wide spatula. Thanks to its width, the spatula makes burger-flipping easy – FlipFork advertises that the spatula is large enough to flip a 42-ounce Porterhouse!
- Fork. The fork lets you grab food items from the cooking grate, as well as allows for precise flips with thin meats.
- Knife. The 3.5-inch knife on the left-hand edge of the FlipFork is advertised to be “hand-sharpened by an expert bladesmith” and is designed to easily make cuts in the toughest meats.
- Tenderizer. The serrated edge on the right-hand edge of the spatula lets you tenderize meat without having to grab another tool.
- Bottle opener. Finally, there is a handy bottle opener at the base of the tool – not a must for a spatula but still nice to have.
The FlipFork’s blade is built of stainless steel, so it is resistant to corrosion and is practically indestructible.
FlipFork also advertises that the blade can withstand up to 1,000 degrees. You probably won’t ever reach such temperatures on your grill, but the blade’s thermal resistance is still impressive!
The handle is made of acacia wood with a premium wood finish as well. The handle and blade both are dishwasher-safe and anti-bacterial too.
Why Should You Get The FlipFork Grilling Spatula?
If you hate the constant switching between tools when grilling, then the FlipFork might be an awesome purchase. It allows you to flip, adjust, and pick up food without having to grab another utensil. Aside from that, the FlipFork is space-saving and replaces 5 quite bulky tools.
Now, the FlipFork may not become your daily driver in the kitchen – a regular kitchen knife would probably work better if you needed to just cut meat, for example. But in situations where you need to juggle several food items simultaneously, the FlipFork could turn out to be a huge time-saver!
Where Do You Buy The FlipFork?
You may buy the FlipFork grilling spatula from the official FlipFork website!
The site offers special discounts compared to buying the Flipfork anywhere else, as well as attractive deals for buyers of multiple spatulas. If you buy 2 spatulas, you will receive 1 more for free! And if you buy 3, you’ll get 2 more!
The FlipFork 5-in-1 spatula is covered by a lifetime warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you aren’t satisfied with this tool within the return window for any reason, you’ll be able to get all your money back!
It also makes a great gift for all the dads and granddads in your life, or anyone who enjoys grilling 🙂