Is There A CVS Senior Discount?
Unfortunately, CVS doesn’t have a senior discount program. If you want savings with CVS, you’ll have to stick to the other promotions that they run. Luckily, you can find many of these promotions on the CVS website!
How Else Can You Save With CVS?
Look up deals online
First up, check out current deals on the CVS website. Here are some of the offers that you can find online:
- Discounted prices on a wide range of products.
- Buy one, get one for free deals, which we outlined in our dedicated guide.
- Buy one, get 50% off.
- ExtraBucks rewards on certain purchases. These rewards are available to ExtraCare members. Aside from rewards, ExtraCare members get ExtraSavings coupons and instant savings delivered to them via email or offered in-store.
And here’s a CVS coupon video guide if you are interested:
Keep an eye out on the weekly ad
Check out the CVS weekly ad as well. You’ll need to type in your ZIP code to see weekly ads in your nearest stores. Deals may vary by location, so the weekly ad is a great way of finding offers that may not be showcased on the online deals webpage.
Consider a prescription discount card
Prescription discount cards can help you save too. You just need to find a prescription card that is accepted at CVS pharmacies.
Before you get yourself a discount card, make sure that you understand the terms, benefits, and limitations of the discount program you are dealing with.
Interesting facts about CVS:
- In 2020, CVS Health ranked 5th on the Fortune 500 list, with $256.78 billion in revenue. Fortune 500 ranks America’s largest companies by revenue.
- In the same year, CVS Health ranked 13th on the Fortune Global 500 list. Global 500 lists the world’s largest companies.
- There are 9,944 CVS Pharmacy locations in the United States as of March 9, 2021. The state with the most CVS pharmacies is California, with 1,177 locations (11% of all CVS locations in the country).
- Nearly all US states and territories have a CVS pharmacy. Only Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, and the U.S. Virgin Islands don’t have a CVS pharmacy.
* Photo by Mike Mozart on Flickr. Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic. Resized and cropped from original.