Want another reason to shop at Albertsons? Albertsons offers a wide array of options to save – learn more below!
When Is Albertsons Senior Discount Day?
Albertsons senior discount day is on the first Wednesday of each month. Those aged 55 and up get 10% off their purchases.
This deal may not be available at every Albertsons location, so make sure to call ahead to confirm.
Bonus Ways To Save With Albertsons
You will probably agree that 10% off once a month is good but not great…. Luckily though, there are other, perhaps much better ways to save with Albertsons!
Just For U program
Participants of the Just For U program get access to the following perks:
- Digital coupons.
- Exclusive deals.
- Free items.
- Bonus points for spent money.
Regarding bonus points, you get 1 point for every $1 spent on grocery and pharmacy and 2 points for every $1 spent on gift cards (terms apply). 100 points earn you 1 reward.
You may use your reward points toward future purchases or get discounted gas prices at participating gas stations. 1 reward equals 10 cents off per gallon of gas, and you may save up to $1 off per gallon.
Buy One Get One Free
Albertsons occasionally runs Buy One Get One Free deals. You can find eligible items on Albertsons website, and you need to buy 2 items to get one of them for free.
Promo Code Deals
Check out weekly promo codes as well. With these, you may get things like free delivery or discounts on select items. To get discounts, you just need to enter the indicated promo codes at checkout.
And, of course, make sure to keep an eye on Albertsons sales. Albertsons discounts can be quite impressive, allowing you to save a good bunch of money on high-volume purchases.
Interesting facts and stats about Albertsons:
- Albertsons Companies, Inc., was the third largest grocery store chain in the world in 2017, with $59.9 billion of revenue. Kroger Co. and Ahold Delhaize were on the first and second spots with $119 and $72.3 billion in revenue respectively.
- Among all retailers in the US, Albertsons was in tenth place by revenue in 2019, with about $59.9 billion. The list was topped by Walmart ($399 billion), Amazon ($143.9 billion), and Kroger ($124 billion).
- As of February 2020, Albertsons operated 2,252 stores in the US.
* Photo by Caldorwards4 at the English Wikipedia. Licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License version 1.2 or later and Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported. Resized and cropped from original.